Saturday 31 May 2014

Step Back In Time By Ali McNamara



Step Back In Time by Ali McNamara
My Rating: 5 out of 5


How many lifetimes would you travel to find a love that lasts for ever?

When single career girl Jo-Jo steps onto a zebra crossing and gets hit by a car, she awakes to find herself in 1964. 

Praise for Ali McNamara!

Ali McNamara has done it again! Another amazing novel, brilliantly written with loveable characters.

Like Jo-Jo, I too was forced to listen to the Beatles music throughout my childhood and succumb to my parents obsession. However, unlike Jo-Jo I loved the Beatles and even loved their films! So, when Ali announced this book last year. I was eager to purchase it. But, my life has been so busy I didn't have time to do anything. Until recently. 

This book has felt like it was written for me! So not only has Ali written a brilliant book, she also taught me a lesson. To give time for myself, friends, family and my husband to be Jon!

Thank you Ali! Jenny x

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment