Wednesday 10 December 2014

Book Review - Girl Online



 

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
My Rating: 5 out of 5
Summary: 
Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.
 

My Thoughts...

I have to admit, as soon as Zoe Sugg announced she was to pen her first novel I was excited and as soon as it was available to pre-order, I did.

Now I know I am way too old for this book, as it is about a school girl who falls in love with a guy. However, the book deals with anxiety, sexual and online hate issues, and I believe no one can be too old to deal with those problems in life.

I particularly enjoyed this novel very much. It was filled with fun and fluff and made me feel really Christmassy. It was a real page turner with characters that felt real and a plot that takes you away from the real world. It was well written which made it an easy read for me, which I like in a book. Looking forward to the next book by Zoe

I would defiantly recommend this book

No comments:

Post a Comment